- 1.1 Subject to the below sub-clauses, payment can be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
- 1.2 A deposit of 50% is required at time of booking by credit card or EFTPOS. This is non-refundable if booking is cancelled less than 2 weeks prior.
- 1.3 Cash Payment available for balance of hire on pickup only.
- 2.1 Title in goods hired by the customer always remains with Pop Empire Australia and never passes to customer, unless Pop Empire Australia determines due to damage or loss that customer will then purchase the goods at Recommended Retail Price (RRP) from Pop Empire Australia. This will be charged via credit card EFTPOS.
- 2.2 Pop Empire Australia reserves the right to take possession and dispose of goods as it sees fit at any time until full payment is made. The customer accepts liability immediately on delivery of the goods and indemnifies Pop Empire Australia for any related losses.
- 3.1 An Order which is accepted by us will become a booking (“Booking”) and a Booking is secured once the Booking deposit of 50% is paid prior to collection of games for hire.
- 3.2 Game hire fees start or include a at a minimum three (3) day hire period with additional day fees calculated in 24-hour block periods e.g. three (3) day hire is Friday 10am pick up and return by 10am Monday.
- 3.3 Pick up and return location will be organised by Pop Empire Australia and the customer on a date and time arranged when booked.
- 3.4 All game hire requires a 50% deposit to secure a booking, paid via credit card or EFTPOS. The remainder of the payment must be made before the date of the booking, this can be cash, credit card or EFTPOS. If booking is cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to hire date this deposit is non-refundable.
- 3.5 Once the game(s) have been returned they will be inspected by Pop Empire Australia and meet the following conditions:
- 3.5.1 Game(s) returned in the same condition as picked up;
- 3.5.2 No evidence of breakage, damage or misuse;
- 3.5.3 Game(s) returned with all pieces and parts;
- 3.5.4 Game(s) neatly packed in the bag or box collected;
- 3.5.5 Game(s) in clean condition; and
- 3.5.6 Game(s) returned by the pre-arranged day and time.
- 3.6 If any of the conditions in clause 3.5 are not met then Pop Empire Australia are entitled to charge RRP as payment to cover costs including, game replacements, breaks, damage, missing parts or pieces, game packaging, cleaning, late return fees or other associated costs.
- 3.7 Game(s) are to be used according to the rules provided.
- 3.8 Pop Empire Australia accepts no responsibility for any injuries or other losses sustained during the game hire period. You are fully responsible for the game(s) and any incidents that arise once the game(s) are in your care.
Cancellations and Refunds
- 4.1 Cancellation of game hire must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to Booking. Cancellation of game hire after this time may result in loss of Booking payment if less than 2 weeks prior.
Limitation of Liability
- 5.1 Pop Empire Australia will not be liable for:
- 5.1.1 Any loss and/or damage in respect of any the goods;
- 5.1.2 Any injury caused by misuse of goods.
- 5.1.3 Any claim in any way caused and/or contributed to by the customer and/or any third party.
- 5.2 These Terms will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with any other agreement, representation warranty or condition.
- 6.1 Pop Empire Australia may withhold or cancel a Booking without ramification where:
- 6.1.1 Pop Empire Australia has insufficient goods to fulfil the Booking;
- 6.1.2 Goods are not available to supply;
- 6.1.3 The customer is in breach of these Terms;
- 6.1.4 Pop Empire Australia has any safety concerns.
- 7.1 Pop Empire Australia is committed to protecting your personal information. The personal information collected depends on the dealings you have with Pop Empire Australia. However, it is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted.
- 7.2 The types of information collected as part of our Site purchasing process include:
- 7.2.1 Contact name and details;
- 7.2.2 Payment and transaction information including type, bank and credit card details; and
- 7.2.3 Delivery address or collection details.
- 7.3 Use of information
- 7.3.1 Your personal information is primarily collected and stored to facilitate product purchase and delivery; however, it also assists in providing, administering, improving and personalising our products and services to you.
- 7.3.2 Personal information may be collected for other uses as described in these Terms or at the time of collection.
- 7.4 Disclosure
- 7.4.1 Personal information may be disclosed in special situations where Pop Empire Australia have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring or interfering with Pop Empire Australia’s rights or property, or any other party harmed by such activities.
- 7.4.2 Personal information may be disclosed in good faith if the law requires disclosure.
- 7.5 Security
- 5.1 Pop Empire Australia endeavours to protect the personal information of users of our Site but cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online. Any information you disclose is at your own risk, and you should be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is fully secure. Pop Empire Australia endeavours to undertake all reasonable steps necessary to preserve such information and its security on our systems.
- 5.2 Pop Empire Australia will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
- 5.3 Pop Empire Australia endeavours to comply with all relevant privacy legislation.